Part of the modular seating system family
With our modular seating systems, the components, which consist of BACKED AND BACKLESS SEATS, tables, AND armrests, are specially designed for secure attachment over the horizontal support beam, OFFERING THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- The ability to mix and match colors on each of the components within the system as well as the ability to mix and match the components themselves (e.g. mixing and matching seats with tables or backed seats with backless seats).
- The ability to position seats in the same or opposite directions.
- The ability to create a variety of seat configurations including SINGLE SEATS, or straight row, semi-circular, circular, polygonal, or back-to-back MULTI-SEAT arrangements.
- The ability to use zero, one, or two armrests per seat.
- The ability to determine the number and distribution of seats, tables, and armrests in a particular arrangement.
- Attractive, functional and rugged design combines comfort, beauty and brawn.
- Modular system allows for flexibility in seating configurations (see above).
- Rock solid construction with all joints TIG welded and polished smooth where visible.
- Main frame is constructed from 1-1/4x.120 wall steel tube.
- Optional armrests are constructed from 1 steel tube.
- Horizontal support beam is constructed from is 4 steel tube and vertical leg supports are 3 steel tube.
- Modular seats are available with or without a back.
TSBB™, Transit Bench with a Back; TSBLB™, Backless Transit Bench
SEAT MATERIAL OPTIONS
Flat bar slats; perforated steel sheet (round or square); welded wire cloth; solid sheet steel; 5/8 solid round bar/tube; laser cut steel straps; horizontal laser cut flat bar; vertical laser cut flat bar; or customized laser cut or perforated steel sheet. Designate -FB, -PS, -WC, -SS, -RB, -LS, -HLF, -VLF, -CLS or -CPS respectively for seating material after the model number
Benches are available with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 seats. Designate -1, -2, -3, -4, or -5 after the seat material designation for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 seats respectively.
Embedded; surface flanged for bolting to existing concrete; wall mounted; or freestanding. Designate -E, -SM, -WM or -FS after the bench size for an embedded, surface flanged, wall mounted, freestanding bench respectively.
Hot-dipped galvanized; polyester powder coated; thermoplastic powder coated; stainless steel with a #4 satin finish. Designate -G, -P, -T, -SS for galvanized, polyester powder coated, thermoplastic powder coated, or stainless steel after the mounting option.
1. Armrests. Designate the number of armrests desired, if any, after the finish option. You many choose 0, 1, or 2 armrests per seat (e.g. a two seat bench could have a minimum of 0 armrests and a maximum of 4 armrests) .
NOTE: LEVELING FEET ARE AVAILABLE ON ALL FREESTANDING BENCHES. DESIGNATE -LF AS THE LAST DESIGNATION.